About Me

My photo
Just a blogger who loves God.

Followers

Monday 25 March 2013

SLEEP LOVE! GOD WILL WAKE YOU WHEN ITS TIME!

As my adam sleeps, I too put my love to sleep, many times I nudge it to get up
Wake up love, wake up!
Wake up to infatuation, I think he's the one!
Wake up to lust, I'm attracted to this one!
Wake up to my past, I think we can work it out!
Wake up LOVE wake up!

Impatient I have been. Love has been too patient with me
Lieing at the feet of another womans Boaz
Picking the wheat in another mans field


My hearts keeper watching me closely, guarding the wellspring of my life
Promising to make things beautiful in His time, He whispers closely to my ear, that he has a good and perfect gift and that it shall be mine
Perceive, I think not, why do I search for other peoples gifts?
My heart is deceitful and it has plans
My master is faithful and He has perfect ones

Attention I seek, affection I crave
I dig my hearts grave
6 feet under in the soil of emotions
I let them lead me, I race and make haste
Their way seems right but it leads me to a broken place
Another broken heart
Another wound, more hurt

Bruised, my heart needs healing
Love needs to rest
I sing it a lullaby with my tears
Rock it to bed on a pillow of fear.

Fear to love again, Fear to give again. Fear to believe AGAIN.
But PERFECT love has no fear and I need to allow AGAPE to drive it all away

AGAPE YOU ARE WELCOME HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment